Saturday, July 26, 2008

On the road again...

It's true... I still have lots more to share about our adventures. It's been such an amazing trip, but we have started the trekk back home. Currently Papa Nathan (pa-pa knot-en) and I are sitting in Johannesburg airport for another 2-hours. Travel from Namibia went quite smooth. No hitches at the airport, I handed the lady at the check-in desk our itinerary and she pulled my ticket right up. It was a beautiful thing. Another 27-hours until our arrival at JFK... Papa Nathan can not wait to hit the ground... soon enough Papa... soon enough!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the progress report, Mama G, can't wait to see you both and hear more about your experiences. Nancy T

Darin said...

Was surprised you're on the way home. Thought you had another few days. Safe travels!

Jackie said...

G, thanks for the texts and the updates! Make sure you text me when you are in Dubai! I will be at work this evening! : (
Hope you enjoy the food in flight! Sorry I am not there to give you beverage service! Haha! Lots of Love!

Anonymous said...

Germaine,

I have appreciated your indepth updates.

Carey,
ICor12